What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A series guide to finding success in Clickbank
- Showing you how to create good e-book products to sell on Clickbank
- Showing you the potential of this market that is worth millions
- Showing you how to get started by choosing your niche
- Showing you simple tips on selling Clickbank products
- Showing you how to setup a membership site
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Clickbank Crash Course scores 71.16/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.asparthame.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD5.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: asparthame.com you’ll also be taken through to asparthame.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)